Terms of Service
By signing in, registering for an account, or otherwise interacting with the service, you accept the following:
- Users must be at least 18 years old to access the service.
- Users agree to use the service for lawful purposes only according to all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Users are solely responsible for their use of the service and any resulting consequences.
- Users are solely responsible for any misuse of the service and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the service and its owners, employees and agents from any claims or damages resulting from such misuse.
- Users must not attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the service.
- The service is provided “as is” without any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate access to the service at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
Legal usage of the service is your responsibility. By using the service, you must be aware of the local, state and federal laws in your jurisdiction and take sole responsibility for your actions.
Last Modified: March 1, 2023